• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

WTS: Custom 260 rem in KRG Xray

beenjammin

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Selling a gorgeous fully custom remington that was been been completed blue printed and trued by a local smith. It was either Chris self, Danley precision, or accurate ordinance I dont remember, but it was done beautifully. The bolt is spiral fluted, Ar style extractor, and has a badger bolt knob. The barrel is 24" heavy profile fluted MTU or varmit. The cerekote looks perfect. It has a thick 1" recoil lug. Cerekoted in matte black and comes with rifle basix trigger and 20 MOA scope base. Comes with 100 rounds of brand new lapua brassed hand loads with CCI primers and 140 AMAX using H350. Id keep it but I have too may remington at the moment

The stock is a FDE KRG Xray with AI mag.

Will sell with or without scope:

Scope is a Vortex gen I 6-24x50 FFP mil with 30mm TPS rings.

2100 shipped for all OR:

1200 barreled action, trigger, and ammo in case.

550 stock and mag

500 scope and rings

Last edited: