• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tactically_Advantangeous

TheDude
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2013
North Carolina
As the title says, selling my 6.5 Creedmoor AR10 platform.
Recently engaged and now needing to fund a destination wedding, I'm having to sell a couple of my prized possessions. my loss your gain.

The rifle was built with hand picked components that are top of the line and some of the lightest weight options available at the time. It has performed like a dream and is capable of 1/2 MOA @ 100 yards or better. It's seen about 550 rounds (mostly prime ammo which I still have about 200 rounds to sell so ask if interested in that as well.)

The rifle details are:

6.5 Creedmoor 22 inch Rainer Arms Ultramatch Fluted Heavy Barrel .936

Rainier Arms mod 3 billet upper and lower 308 receiver set (DPMS platform) Fully ambidextrous

Rainier Arms 45 Degree Ambidextrous safety

Seekins Precision Enhanced Bolt Catch

Raptor Nickel Boron Ambidextrous Charging handle

JP Low Mass Polished BCG with high pressure (HP) bolt

JP Silent Capture Spring system

JP Tactical Compensator (This will come installed, has some rub marks. The Saker device is NOT INCLUDED)

Larue Tactical MBT Trigger

SLR Rifleworks 13 inch Solo Lite Mlok Handguard

Titanium SLR barrel nut

Titanium SLR Sentry 9 Adjustable Gas Block

Rainier Arms Gas tube

V7 Weapon Systems Aluminum Take Down Pins

V7 Weapon Systems mag catch/button (Forget if its Aluminum or Titanium)

V7 Weapon Systems Titanium Grip Screw

Magpul UBR Adjustable Stock

Magpul Miad 1.1 Grip with Lube Bottle in grip

Aluminum Magpul front rail section

Strike Industries Polymer Port Door (Reads 308.)

Atlas Bipod

As you can see, it's a solid build. The rifle has been transported to and from the range, so there are a few normal wear and tear marks, With the freedom cerakote job I had done they blend right in and give that distinguished look. The only notable issue is on the edge of the ejection port which has some wear from brass hitting it. Otherwise it's a dream to shoot and own.

IF THE BUYER IS INTERESTED I also have a Pelican case which has the foam cut to fit the rifle with scope too. (Can be thrown in for an extra $160, but it may increase shipping costs.)

Your FFL must accept from an individual. If you require it to be shipped by an FFL, we can arrange it, but you'll be responsible for any additional fees.

Asking Price: $2800 Buyer pays for shipping. ( This is for the rifle and rifle only no scope is included. )

Payment Method: Paypal only with NO MENTION of anything gun related. You include all fees or via Gift.
Or money order.

Shipping: Priority Mail unless UPS or Fedex can offer a cheaper service.
Please IM or e-mail for fastest replies. This is posted on multiple forums so going by IM/Post/Email time stamps.

Attachments

• Ar10 1.jpg
    Ar10 1.jpg
    897.7 KB · Views: 963
  • Ar10 2.jpg
    Ar10 2.jpg
    634.6 KB · Views: 878
  • Ar10 3.jpg
    Ar10 3.jpg
    437.8 KB · Views: 615
  • IMG_3578.JPG
    IMG_3578.JPG
    354 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
After speaking with a few others, they mentioned a lot of people really look for target proofs to get a "warm and fuzzy" that the gun that's being sold isn't a "lemon" So here you all go. These are a set of target proofs @100 yards using a reload Hornady new brass, Berger bullet over 4350. The Prime ammo has been amazing and also 140gr amax and the new eld-m all ran really good out of this amazing setup. Still Available.

Attachments

• IMG_3578.JPG
    IMG_3578.JPG
    354 KB · Views: 87