• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left Hand Sale -=WTS=- Custom Left Handed Remington 700 Barreled Action in 308 -=WTS=-

ZR2Chevy22

Deputy IV
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
Santa Fe, TX
Hey Guy's and Gal's,

I have been tossing the idea around and realized I won't be competing in any PRS rifle matches as there are other priorities in life taking precedence. SO with that being said I am selling the barreled action I was using to put together a rifle.

It's a Left Handed Remington 700 action that was trued by Spartan Precision and a bartlien barrel installed. It's chambered in 308 and has roughly 150 rounds down barrel by previous owner. Barrel is a Heavy Palma profile and finished out at ~22 inches with a threaded muzzle break that was installed by Spartan Precision when rebarrled to make it seemless. Has an oversized bolt handle installed. It's currently setup with a timney trigger and has a 20moa scope rail installed.

I'm looking to get $850.00 plus shipping for the barreled action with trigger and rail. Must ship to your local FFL.

PM me with any questions or if you are interested.

Thank you,
Andrew user193264_pic26498_1581351055.jpg

Last edited:
Still Available.. Send offers on any config you can think of. Bipod, Sling and Tripod with Pig Saddle are not for sale. Everything else is.

Stock is Sold Pending funds, so the Barreled Action with Timney Trigger and 20 moa rail is still up for sale.

Andrew

Barreled Action is sold pending funds.

Have Timney 511 left hand trigger with safety for a left handed remington 700 with black curved shoe left for sale.

I'm asking 125.00 shipped for the trigger. It was installed on the rifle but never used.

Is the barreled action still available and if so, what twist barrel is this?