• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS: Custom Rem. 700 7mm-08

greggrissom

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2012
Hello guys. Trying to sale my very first custom rifle I had built about 8yrs ago by Dixie Precision in Brandon, MS. The action has been blue printed holding on to a Kreiger 23" Heavy Varmint/M24 Fluted barrel chambered in 7mm-08. The receiver and barrel have been cerakoted in Burnt Bronze. It sits in a McMillian A5(?) stock that has been bedded for the barreled action. The barrel has around 200rds down the pipe. It has the original Remington trigger that is pretty damn sweet for what it is. The very first group fired measured .3" with my handloads. I never get it out anymore since I had Moon Roberts from Crescent Custom build me a 6.5CM. Wanting to sell this one to raise funds for Moon to build me another. I'm asking $1500 plus shipping but we can talk. I do not klnow how to attach any pics but I will be glad to text you the pics if you interested in seeing it.