• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS cz457 pro varmit 22lr set up for nrl22

walker108

Private
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2022
AZ
cz457 with 16.5 inch threaded barrel. 1/2x28 threads
area 419 30 minute base
area 419 bolt knob
area 419 arca rail
Timney 457 straight trigger set @ 12oz
x2 10 round cz mags
magazine belt pouch
empty chamber flag
*tripod not included*

this gun is used. it was never abused but its got small handling marks from barricades, ladders, ect. its ran great and never gave me any issues. only reason I am selling is because my vudoo came in Friday. Id be happy to send as many pics as the buyer would like. I have over 100 positive seller feedback on GB and AKfiles. still new here, would be happy to verify on any of those platforms. ships from me (FFL) to your FFL. local northern AZ F2F is fine too.
$900 $850shipped and insured. Would also consider trades towards, preban AKs, custom 1911s, other high end / rare guns. Can add cash on either end.
Zelle, cash app, usps mo, CC (3%) with card
my PayPal and Venmo got nuked last week unfortunately.

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    673 KB · Views: 255
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    580.7 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:
SK long range match
I remember the groups being good, nothing astounding.
I don't shoot groups outside of when I zero and a quick 10 round group to verify zero right before a match. last match was a month ago and I didn't walk up to the paper after the group was shot but it looked nice and tight threw the scope.