• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS-Dan Wesson Kodiak 10mm-sold

Adam B

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 7, 2005
    grand rapids, michigan
    www.adamboynton.com
    IMG_2247.JPG
    IMG_2248.JPG

IMG_2249.JPG
    IMG_2250.JPG
    IMG_2251.JPG

This was an impulse buy, and I have never shot it, so it is up for grabs.
    Dan Wesson Kodiak 10mm

Features​

• Fiber Optic Front Sight, For those who want to acquire the front sight quickly in daytime lighting, a fiber optic sight gathers in light and creates a glowing dot that is hard to miss even against a bright background.
    • Adjustable Rear Sight, Great at the range, this adjustable rear sight has a serrated rear face, knocking down glare and giving a crisp sight picture.
    • Traditional Cut, The traditional cut keeps the lines of the traditional 1911 slide with a dustcover swoop.
    • Bull Barrel A design that increases the forward weight of the 1911 and slows down the unlocking for a more comfortable shoot.
    • Square Hammer, This is our spin on an edgier, tactical, Commander hammer.
    • Ambi Safety, Grip Safety, An ambidextrous safety allows for an easy to access to the safety for both left-handed and right-hand shooters.
    • Rail, Equipped with a 1913 Picatinny rail, adding a light or laser is a simple operation.
    • Long Solid Trigger, A long solid trigger was used to give a traditional look and incorporate a serrated face.
    • Mainspring Housing Checkering, Our 25 LPI checkering on the flat mainspring housing provides the means for a superb grip.
    • Magwell, Reloads are made easy, our magwell helps to funnel the fresh mag into the gun.

$2250 shipped to your ffl, it comes with a case and 2 mags

Last edited:
    Interest in Kriss Vector pistol, .45 sdp. With Triji green dot on top. And brace with hinge. Not even 100 through it.

Beautiful pistol. I have the DW Bruin that came out before the Kodiak and absolutely love it! Free bump
    I've also got a Bruin. They're phenomenal pistols. Wish I had a kodiak as well!