• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire WTS: Decked out Ruger Charger Chassis Pistol

CarlsonCustoms

Private
Minuteman
Sep 30, 2009
Eastern Washington
I'm thinning my herd of 10/22's and this one is ready to go.

It all starts with a PMACA Multi Chassis and PMACA's carbon fiber handguard tube. A factory barrel was cut to 4.5" and threaded (4.5" keeps everything subsonic when suppressed)

A factory Ruger Charger receiver and internals are included. The tube, receiver, and barrel were just Cerakoted a nice gray color. The chassis was done up in a satin black.

A SB Tactical SBA3 brace on a mil spec tube bring up the rear and a Magpul MOE K grip round out the accessories.

Pistol will come with the scope mount but the red dot and 15 round mag stay with me.

If you already have a charger I'd be happy to just sell the chassis and tube. If you need just the receiver I'd be happy to sell the barreled action as well.

If you don't have a suppressor I'll include an extended flash can to get the barrel extended past the tube.

The receiver is also already machined to accept a KIDD rear tang if you want to use it on a different stock that utilizes that tang.

$500 OBO + Shipping

gPeSfRdh.jpg

cV2BvVPh.jpg

yCOOyHph.jpg

H2BPKcQh.jpg

kfvpSyuh.jpg

bz4YACuh.jpg

nuJBd9Ah.jpg

qsIRKgLh.jpg