• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS: Price REDUCED-NEW Defiance Deviant Tactical/Bartlein 338 Lapua Barreled Action

Swatdude1

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2020
I have a Brand new, .338 Lapua Magnum Barreled Action from Southern Precision, aka, bugholes.com. It has never been assembled into a rifle and never fired. Includes Defiance Deviant Tactical Magnum 338 Action with Bartlein Heavy Palma 1:9.3 twist finished at 28". Also has flutes per Bartlein specifications and machining is top notch. The APA Fat Bastard muzzle brake is perfectly timed. I just finished a class with Chase Stroud using a 33XC barrel from Southern Precision and even Chase was astonished by its accuracy. I have no doubt this was built to the same exacting tolerances.

Asking $3,100.00 plus shipping. Now asking $2,950.00 plus shipping. Also have a brand new Trigger-Tech Diamond I would throw in for an additional $200.00.

Bartlein 3.jpg

Bartlein 2.jpg

Bartlein 5.jpg
Bartlein 6.jpg
Bartlein 1.jpg

Bartlein 4.jpg

Last edited:
What MOA is the rail?
Controlled round feed?
Chambered for any particular cartridge ?(I ask because I do not handload)
Thanks in advance for info.

What MOA is the rail?
Controlled round feed?
Chambered for any particular cartridge ?(I ask because I do not handload)
Thanks in advance for info.
I want to say it was 20MOA but I will find out for sure. Greg at Southern Precision said the action is set up for mag feed and the chambered for standard factory 338. The chamber reamer was set up for 300 gr bullets. He said he has a bunch of customers getting great accuracy with the 300 gr Bergers. I haven't been checking very often on here so if you have more questions you can text me at 602-818-6024.