• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS: Desert Tactical Gen 1 SRS w/ .308 and 6.5CM Conversions

bronco_buster

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 27, 2008
OH
Sale Pending

I need out to clear space. Desert Tactical Gen 1 SRS with two caliber conversions.

Will not split the conversions from the package unless someone buys the chassis and doesn't want both conversions.

The 308 is factory DTA, threaded, heavy contour, and fluted...round ct less than 200

The 6.5 Creedmoor is a SAC conversion. Its threaded with muzzle device and fluted...round ct less than 300

Chassis has the monopod upgrade. I warrantied the locking mechanism to an improved version. It retains the OEM pin index system.

Two bolts, 3 mags, Seekonk Torque wrench, Allen Key tool, plus a bag of random bolt parts and shooting mat/case combo included.

Not considering firearm or optic trades. I might consider a watch in trade...Fortis, Omega, Breitling, Grand Seiko territory.

Conversions are not for sale separately at this time. Bipod is NOT included in sale.

$2500 + $100 shipping and insurance. Email for quickest response: [email protected]

Last edited:
Reactions: MishkaDance
BTT...

Had a conversation with Desert Tech support because of questions that I received regarding the rifle.

Gen 1 Barrel conversion extensions are still plentiful and available from Desert Tech for $285.

Alternatively, if a barrel gets shot out, the extensions are re-usable.

Bolts are interchangeable between Gen 1 and Gen 2. They state if a bolt fails, they could warranty it with a Gen 2.

Desert Tech states that they still support the Gen 1. They state the internals (minus indexer/ramp) interchange between Gen 1 and Gen 2.