• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS Desert Tech MDRx w/ .223 Wylde & 6.5 Creedmoor Kits

Lockybalboa

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 7, 2019
Pictures:

Make: Desert Tech

Model: MDRx CA Legal 20" Barrels w/ Muzzle Brake

Caliber: 20" .223 Wylde AND 20" 6.5 Creedmoor conversion kits

Price: $3,000

I'm in Southern California for in-person sales or I can ship to your FFL.

California legal 20" MDRx bullpup rifle that comes with TWO caliber conversion kits, .223 Wylde AND 6.5 Creedmoor both forward ejecting. For non-ban states, the only difference between these and normal MRDx rifles is that this uses 20" barrels with muzzle brakes and there is a fin grip on the pistol grip. The fin is easy to remove since it's just a couple of screws and does NOT permanently modify the grip in any way.

I bought the MDRx in .223 Wylde used off of Calguns about a year ago, and bought the 6.5 Creedmoor conversion new from EuroOptics the same time.

Owner before had NOT fired the rifle. I've put about 200 rounds of .223 Wylde down and the Creedmoor kit has about 50 rounds.

Very cool rifle, very good shooter, but bullpups are not my cup of tea, and I'm trying to free up some cash for life expenses.

Also including the 80 in.lbf Fixit stick bit needed to change barrels.

I'm not really interested in trades, except maybe high-end long range optics.

Last edited:
Reactions: bforney1984