• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS: Desert Tech SRS 26" Barrel Assembly in 300 Win Mag - $1,000 o.b.o.

WillieFlo

Private
Minuteman
Nov 22, 2012
Houston
This 26-inch barrel is chambered for .300 Win Mag, crafted from advanced Lothar Walther LW50 stainless steel for exceptional precision and durability. It retails from Desert Tech for $1,415 New! Each barrel is button-rifled by skilled craftsmen and they use enhanced computers to oversee and complete the process perfectly, each and every time. The muzzle brake is included with thread protector ring, and is a $215 Value in itself(per pricing from Desert Tech). It allows mounting of the DTSS suppressors.

Barrel has less than 100 rounds through it, since I have the 300 WM Covert barrel already, and a pair of .338 LM(18" & 26") that I use with the setup regularly.
Shipping only within Continental US. Message me within the forum, or text at 2815205866 - William

IMG_8202.jpgIMG_8203.jpgIMG_8204.jpgIMG_8205.jpg

Last edited:
I will check the weight for you. Yes, I am including the muzzle brake(which, in itself is a $215 accessory) with the barrel. It is removable. The thread protector on the brake allows for the mounting of the DTA DTSS .30 cal or .338 LM suppressors. Thread pitch on the brake is 3/4 x 24

I've requested info from DTA on the weight, but compared to my wife's 8 lb dumbells here at the house, the barrel is definitely a couple lbs lighter. I'd estimate in the 4 lb - 6 lb range. Too light to register on our home digital scale.