• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS Dillion xl 650 with case feeder **sold**

digrazir

Private
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2017
Illinois
Dillon xl 650
Case feeder
Small pistol feeder plate
Strong mount with bullet holders
Low/no powder warning system
9mm caliber conversion with Dillon dies
40 cal/10mm caliber conversion with Dillon dies
308 caliber conversion, dies not included
4 Dillon powder dispensers with 3 Dillon 650 tool heads plus xtras too numerous to list
The whole setup has barely been used and cannot be told from new
Over $1600 if you were to buy new I would let go as a package for $1050
I would also sell the Dillon xl 650 with case feeder strong mount in any one of the 3 caliber setups listed above for 75 percent of new prices
The loading press is currently setup to load 9mm and prospective buyers would be able to try it out before buying
Change over to one of the other calibers takes about 20 minutes which I would be more than willing to demonstrate
The Dillon xl 650 comes with a lifetime warranty even if you aren’t the original owner.
Ask any Dillon owner about their no BS warranty
Looks pretty much like the picture of the loaded xl 650 minus the optional handle priced at $1139.00 on the Dillon website
Pictures available on reques. Will not ship..local sale only..North east Illinois. Ray DiGrazia 630 301 2602

DE44A0A5-894B-4759-A958-67AA51F09682.jpeg00F6D73A-55FC-4257-818D-FED6B9FAFA46.jpeg97F9F532-F612-44BD-91DA-00DB876118AD.jpegEADE288C-2777-44E5-91C9-90C47E2C5CED.jpeg

Last edited:
Hellacious deal here. I did be all over it if I didn’t have one already. Hard to beat a Dillon once you take a few minutes to get it setup. GLWS

Any chance you're driving up into Michigan in the near future?

I’d be more than willing to take the entire package if the OP was willing to ship. Obviously, I’d tack on some for the shipping expense.

I do have the original shipping boxes.....I just don’t want to be bothered packaging everything up at this point in time..Ray

I just bought a 650xl and had it shipped. Shipping was a bit over $200 with insurance.
WOW!!! Did you buy from a private party or Dillon/Dillon dealer? I've been telling folks that shipping on the 650 w/casefeeder I'm selling would be $75-$100 - guess I better reconfigure that!

The 650 comes in one box, the case feeder in another box and accessories in a 3rd box..expensive to ship for sure...Ray

The basic press set up in one caliber and no case feeder or all the additional stuff this guy is including. This is a good deal, surprised anyone would try to shit on his for sale post.
Yep - no dies included in the basic press either, only one caliber conversion kit.

Yeah no shipping. But in all honesty, if you can get just the press local for $600’ish do it. I get not wanting to ship but I don’t see how anyone would want to pay to ship a used Dillon. Just buy new.

This deal is a heal of a deal for a local.