• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS: Eberlestock and Peak Design

fubar1217

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 1, 2013
Round Rock, TX
Hey all,

Moving soon and have a few packs I haven't been using so it's time to let them go.

Price includes shipping to the lower 48. I accept PP F&F, Zelle or CashApp. Post "I'll take it" below followed by a PM to exchange details.

Eberlestock UpRanger in Dry Earth. A couple of range trips so aside from some scuffs on the shell it's pretty much brand new. Also included and installed after the pics is the padded waist strap. Great pack but decided I just needed a regular range bag. I'm throwing in the molle straps I used to keep the side panels more secure to the main pack.

$275 shipped
SOLD

Next up is an Eberlestock Jacknife in Dry Earth. Was hoping this would make a good pack as a carry on but is just missing a couple features for me personally. It's a bit of a departure from their other packs with elastic side water bottle pockets and a lack of admin organization but it's a great size for a day pack. Only used a couple times so it's also like new.

$200 shipped.
IMG_6783.jpeg

IMG_6787.jpeg

IMG_6786.jpeg

IMG_6790.jpeg

IMG_6789.jpeg
IMG_6785.jpeg

Triple Aught Design Fast Pack Litespeed. I believe this is the original design with the flat shoulder straps (which I personally prefer). I love how thought was put into the beavertail buckle design where if you remove the beavertail, the straps can be fastened to each other to be used as compression straps.

$125 shipped
. SOLD

And last but not least, a Peak Designs Everyday Backpack Zip 15L in ash. This was another bag that I was hoping to use as a small carry on but it's just a touch too small for my taste. Great organization and a nice secure laptop sleeve. I like the second set of zippers so you can open up each side from the bottom. Brand new never used.

$175 shipped.
IMG_6798.jpeg

IMG_6802.jpeg

IMG_6801.jpeg

IMG_6799.jpeg

IMG_6800.jpeg

Last edited: