• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS Eh1 desert 700 SA W/PTG DBM

supercorndogs

Ham Fisted Gorilla
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2014
Colorado
M5 bottom metal left flush cups, bipod rail with PTG M5 DBM {bottom metal pictured in stock}. Remington varmint channel. Bedded to an LRI barreled action with heavy recoil lug. 625 shipped and insured.

Trade for ar-15 sights, red dot, 2-10 scope, 120 class 6.5 projectiles.

Attachments

• IMG_0719.JPG
    IMG_0719.JPG
    586.2 KB · Views: 573
  • IMG_0720.JPG
    IMG_0720.JPG
    509.1 KB · Views: 517
Last edited:
Probably not, it looks like the adjustable cheek piece is probably too far back for me, and i don't really like thumb hole.

If you want to sell it straight out let me know. I'd be interested in buying it.

M5 bottom metal left flush cups two sling swivels. Remington varmint channel. I am looking to add some weight, maybe some has a T6 or T4 or A5 is looking to loose some of that weight i am looking to gain. Bedded to an LRI barreled action with heavy recoil lug.
Message me pics I have a trade stock that’ll have more weight adjustable with cups I’m looking to go lighter

Bump for a killer deal...

Can’t believe this is still available