• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: Elbit WP PVS-14 (2500 FOM)

HorribleAim

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2019
Ohio
Purchased duals recently and offsetting some costs. Up for sale is an Elbit WP PVS-14 (specs below) purchased in 2023 with ~35 hours on it. This is the higher grade SLH tube, not the typical XLSH. Excellent condition, great specs, and very clean tube.

It was purchased from JRH (recommended by posters here) with warranty. It includes an AX14-Pro J-Arm, legit Pelican brand case, and all the odds and ends it came with (caps, bag, etc.).

Tube: Elbit SLH WP
FOM: 2508
Resolution: 76
SNR: 33
EBI: 1.53

There are really no blems on it, just a small line on the top right, around 2 o'clock. I will provide the full spec sheet if interested.

$3,400 shipped and insured. No trades. PayPal F&F or Zelle only.

Cross posted on AK Files (I have much more seller feedback there)

01.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Drop to $3350

I also have a Norotos Lo Sto and Ops Core bump (Large), can make a good bundle deal if someone is looking for a complete "ready to go" NV setup

Drop to $3350

I also have a Norotos Lo Sto and Ops Core bump (Large), can make a good bundle deal if someone is looking for a complete "ready to go" NV setup
A buddy of mine is looking for a bundle. Curious on a price.