• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: Elftmann Tactical Match 2.5-4lb trigger

wade2big

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2017
TEXAS
This trigger was installed in a rifle but never used.

Elftmann Tactical Match 2.5-4lb AR trigger.

$145 shipped
PPFF or USPS MO

A9B636D8-62DC-4A91-9BEB-1DE9DEBE3202.jpeg
8F81309B-D0D7-4C84-9459-C10E7FC4BEE2.jpeg
A68B1CE7-CB4F-4DE9-BD42-FBF15E80262B.jpeg

Last edited:
Damnit missed both of these - gotta be quick I guess. Don’t happen to have one coming up for sale with the straight blade do ya Wade?

Damnit missed both of these - gotta be quick I guess. Don’t happen to have one coming up for sale with the straight blade do ya Wade?
No sir. I have a lightly used Wilson Combat 4lb 2 stage curved that I may post and that’s the last of them. I’ve just standardized on Wilson Combat 4lb single stage triggers and have been letting the rest go a little at a time.

Reactions: fanninland
Gotcha….been wanting to experiment with an Elftmann in my B&T APC9 (got a Triggertech in there now). You had those priced where there wasn’t much risk to try one out - take care sir.

Reactions: wade2big
Gotcha….been wanting to experiment with an Elftmann in my B&T APC9 (got a Triggertech in there now). You had those priced where there wasn’t much risk to try one out - take care sir.
I haven’t been paid yet. I’m sure the man will pay when he gets time, but if I’m not paid in 24hrs then I will touch base with you.

Reactions: fanninland