• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTS EOTech Vudu 1-6 FFP SR1 with ADM QD Mount

Makeshift Mando

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 3, 2020
New Hampshire
Hey all,

I’m selling my EOTech Vudu 1-6 SR1. This is a next to new scope and will come with box! I’ve only shot 200 rounds of 556 thru it and has perfect glass. This scope is awesome and I’m only selling it to fund my M24!

I have been trying to sell this on GAFS but no one has pulled the trigger yet! My reddit name is in the pictures.

The price is $1000 for the whole set up.

PayPal discrete or Venmo

Wish I'd never sold mine. Those are awesome scopes with great glass. If you'd have dropped the price before I committed to the US optics one, I'd have bought it. Someone will get a great scope! The center dot that illuminates is awesome. GLWS

Wish I'd never sold mine. Those are awesome scopes with great glass. If you'd have dropped the price before I committed to the US optics one, I'd have bought it. Someone will get a great scope! The center dot that illuminates is awesome. GLWS
It really is an amazing scope! Gotta sell mine to fund a m24a2 project I’ve been working on tho.