• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS: Factory FDE CeraKote LWRC M6IC-A2 8" QUAD Rail

Aries64

Deep Behind Enemy Lines in IsWokestan!
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Fellow Hide Members -

I have an FDE factory CeraKoted LWRCI M6IC Monoforge A2 QUAD Rail for sale. The Rail is in great condition with only a tiny mark on the left side of the picatinny rail from a bipod (see photos below for condition of my M6IC A2 QUAD Rail). This Rail ONLY FITS LWRCI MONOFORGE UPPER RECEIVERS. The Rail is 8.070"/205mm from where it mates with the Monoforge Receiver to the end of the Rail's top front, and is contoured at the bottom front to clear the bayonet lug on 2 Position LWRCI gas blocks such as found on the M6IC Enhanced rifles. There are two (2) 180 degree (rotation limited to 180 degrees) Flush Cup Mounting Holes on the Left & Right sides. The Rail is "T" marked on the Left, Right, and Bottom. This Rail also fits M6IC A5 Monoforge receiver gas piston rifles and pistols down to 10.5". NOTE: I think the ("captured") piston system access screws at the front will need to be replaced with LWRCI's Headless Pusher Screws ($10.00 Kit) to clear suppressors on 10.5" barrels.

LWRCI sells the BLACK (Type III anodized) M6IC A2 QUAD Rail for $199.00, with the CeraKoted Rails an extra $50.00 ($249.00). Not shown, but I will include a NEW Mounting Kit (T20 TorX Wrench & 8 T20 TorX screws) to attach the Rail to the Monoforge Receiver.

$175.00 SHIPPED INSURED PRIORITY MAIL IN CONUS. I ACCEPT PAYPAL F&F, (ADD 4% FOR PAYPAL G&S) OR USPS MONEY ORDERS.

Factory FDE CeraKote M6IC A2 Rail right side:

Factory FDE CeraKote M6IC A2 Rail left side:

Closeup of CeraKote nick on left side of picatinny rail:

Factory FDE CeraKote M6IC A2 Rail TOP:

Factory FDE CeraKote M6IC A2 Rail BOTTOM:

**SOLD, SHIPPED, RECEIVED** Next is a LIKE NEW condition factory CeraKote LWRC M6 DI 10.75" Rail. This FDE 10.75" DI Rail came off of my un-fired FDE M6IC DI 16.1" Upper, which I bought to get the Monoforge Receiver to build my Tacsol/LWRC AR-22. LWRCI doesn't usually sell this separately, and CeraKoted Rails are charged an extra $50.00 premium. If you could get it from LWRCI, this Rail would run about $250.00 new. This Rail has been sitting in my closet for the last few years so it's time to move it on to someone who needs it. Not shown, but I will include a NEW Mounting Kit (T20 TorX Wrench & eight [8] T20 TorX screws) to attach the Rail to the Monoforge Receiver. THIS RAIL ONLY FITS LWRCI MONOFORGE DI RIFLES. IT WILL NOT FIT LWRCI PISTON GUNS

**SOLD, SHIPPED, RECEIVED** $135.00 SHIPPED INSURED PRIORITY MAIL IN CONUS. I ACCEPT PAYPAL F&F, (ADD 4% FOR PAYPAL G&S) OR USPS MONEY ORDERS.

Factory CeraKote FDE M6IC DI 10.75" Rail Right Side:

Factory CeraKote FDE M6IC DI 10.75" Rail Left Side:

Factory CeraKote FDE M6IC DI 10.75" Rail TOP:

Factory CeraKote FDE M6IC DI 10.75" Rail BOTTOM:

Factory CeraKote FDE M6IC DI 10.75" Rail Front:

Keith

Last edited:
Found the Rail I wanted to trade for, so both Rails are now up for outright sale. Thanks for looking, bump!

Keith

Fellow Hide Members -

I have two FDE factory-CeraKoted M6IC (Monoforge) LWRCI Rails in an excellent condition for sale. Both of these Rails ONLY FIT LWRCI MONOFORGE UPPER RECEIVERS. First up is an M6IC (Monoforge) QUAD Rail. This Rail is 8.070"/205mm from where it mates with the Monoforge Receiver to the end of the Rail's top front, and is contoured at the bottom front to clear the bayonet lug on 2-Position LWRCI gas blocks such as found on the M6IC Enhanced rifles. It also fits the M6IC A5 Monoforge receiver gas piston rifles down to 10.5", but I think that the piston system access screws at the front of the Rail would have to be replaced with LWRCI's Headless Pusher Screws ($10.00 Kit) to clear suppressors on 10.5" barrels.. There are two (2) Flush Cup Mounting Holes on the Left & Right sides. The Rail is "T"-marked on the Left, Right, and Bottom.

LWRCI doesn't usually sell this separately, and CeraKoted Rails are charged an extra $50.00 premium. If you could get it from LWRCI, this Rail would run about $349.00 new. My M6IC A2 Quad Rail is in great condition with only a tiny mark on the left side of the picatinny rail from a bipod. See photos below for condition of my M6IC A2 Rail. Not shown, but I will include a NEW Mounting Kit (T20 TorX Wrench & eight [8] T20 TorX screws) to attach the Rail to the Monoforge Receiver. THIS RAIL ONLY FITS LWRCI MONOFORGE RIFLES. NOTE: BUIS IS NOT INCLUDED IN SALE.

$175.00 SHIPPED INSURED PRIORITY MAIL IN CONUS. I ACCEPT PAYPAL F&F, (ADD 4% FOR PAYPAL G&S) OR USPS MONEY ORDERS.

Factory FDE CeraKote M6IC A2 Rail right side:

Factory FDE CeraKote M6IC A2 Rail left side:

Closeup of CeraKote nick on left side of picatinny rail:

Factory FDE CeraKote M6IC A2 Rail TOP:

Factory FDE CeraKote M6IC A2 Rail BOTTOM:

**SOLD** Next is a LIKE NEW condition factory CeraKote LWRC M6 DI 10.75" Rail. This FDE 10.75" DI Rail came off of my un-fired FDE M6IC DI 16.1" Upper, which I bought to get the Monoforge Receiver to build my Tacsol/LWRC AR-22. LWRCI doesn't usually sell this separately, and CeraKoted Rails are charged an extra $50.00 premium. If you could get it from LWRCI, this Rail would run about $250.00 new. This Rail has been sitting in my closet for the last few years so it's time to move it on to someone who needs it. Not shown, but I will include a NEW Mounting Kit (T20 TorX Wrench & eight [8] T20 TorX screws) to attach the Rail to the Monoforge Receiver. THIS RAIL ONLY FITS LWRCI MONOFORGE DI RIFLES. IT WILL NOT FIT LWRCI PISTON GUNS

$135.00 SHIPPED INSURED PRIORITY MAIL IN CONUS. I ACCEPT PAYPAL F&F, (ADD 4% FOR PAYPAL G&S) OR USPS MONEY ORDERS.
Factory CeraKote FDE M6IC DI 10.75" Rail Right Side:

Factory CeraKote FDE M6IC DI 10.75" Rail Left Side:

Factory CeraKote FDE M6IC DI 10.75" Rail TOP:

Factory CeraKote FDE M6IC DI 10.75" Rail BOTTOM:

Factory CeraKote FDE M6IC DI 10.75" Rail Front:

Keith
FDE M6IC DI Rail is SOLD.

The FDE M6IC AS QUAD Rail is available, and updated the photos for it. Bump!

Keith