• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS: Feisol CT-3372 w/Sunwayfoto GNN XB-52DL Ballhead

Kopfjager1

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2017
I can accept Paypal, Google Wallet, cashier checks, or postal money orders as forms of payment, I will not ship until payment arrives. I will ship USPS Priority, UPS Ground or FedEx Ground, prices include shipping. Please contact if you want more detailed pictures or description. I can normally ship same day the payment is received.

Feisol 3372 with Sunwayfoto GNN XB-52 DL Ballhead, well used, but never abused. There are a few scuff marks (not scratches) on the legs; rubber feet and foam are still in very good condition. Ballhead has some wear marks on the QR lever, and plate where the Arca-Swiss rail slides in (all superficial). I will post pictures shortly.

The ballhead works great a DT SRS, even with my .308 (26" 1.25" for 7", straight taper to 1", 7.3lbs) where the the center of gravity is just behind the trigger. Traditional bolt guns will balance even better with the ballhead.

Only reason Im selling is because I picked up a RRS TFCT34 with the Anvil 30.

Asking 650 for both.