• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: FN M249S Para Package

Andrew1182

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 7, 2018
    I'm probably going to regret this, and my son may cry, but I want something else so this is available until I come to my senses.

This is an extremely clean FN M249S Para that I've owned for about 3-4 years now. It's had less than 1K total rounds fired and is in immaculate condition. Have all original factory manuals and original box. The box will not impress you. They came in a plain cardboard box, LoL. Anyone who has dealt with me can tell you that I stand behind my word and my guns are VERY clean. This is a nice one. $16,500 plus actual shipping costs. The gun will ship to your FFL in a Pelican Storm IM3100 case with custom foam and the accessories and ammo will ship directly to your home.

Included accessories are as follows:

-2 x 800 round cans containing a total of 8 x 200 round saw drums with starter tabs and bags loaded from the factory with linked Lake City M855/856 4:1 ammo.
    -Trijicon TA 648 with M855 SAW specific BDC red chevron reticle. Trijicon was sent in for a factory inspection and complete reconditioning including gas replacement. Had the factory warranty renewed for an additional 15 years from date of service. Service completed on 3/8/2019. Trijicon inc documentation provided.
    -Updated titanium bipod Brand new, unused
    -2 x new factory FN unused replacement para barrels
    -full size m249 stock
    -like new midwest industries railed handguard
    -full length barrel heatshield
    -new in wrapper US MIL issued pic rail handguards
    -new in wrapper US MIL issued VFG and Rail covers (Knights armament)
    - +- 6,000 excellent condition once used M27 links.

For the record I know the belt is upside down. That's bunch of dummy rounds I loaded up for my son to play with. 75% of the other end is covered in silly string residue that I wouldn't put in my rifle so I just slapped them in that way for a quick picture, LoL.

I do appreciate the PM's from people trying to keep from calling me out publicly though. You guys are solid.