• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: FNH SPR A5M XP

yej0001

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2011
Northern CA
A5M XP is the last and the ultimate version in the FN SPR series. It has a 20" chrome-lined, heavily fluted bull barrel chambered in 308 Win. Muzzle is threaded 5/8x24. It got a 20MOA scope base, which I believe was made by NightForce (from google search). The original factory target showed a group size of 0.60 MOA. This rifle is all in factory spec and like new. Bipod is not included in the sale price.

I am the second owner of this rifle. The original seller told me maybe 600 rounds on the rifle. I added about 100 rd. Reason for sale: I have three other 308 rifles. I bought this rifle with the goal to convert it to a 6.5 caliber. After acquiring it, I simply couldn’t do it to this well made weapon. Its barrel has 10k service life. I bought a Tikka in 6.5 instead.

$1625 shipped to you FFL.
SPF

FN SPR1.jpg
FN SPR2.jpg
FN SPR3.jpg
FN SPR4.jpg
FN SPR5.jpg
FN SPR6.jpg
FN SPR7.jpg
FN SPR8.jpg
IMG_0599.jpg

Last edited:
His data book shows 308 but I’ll let him confirm that.

Reactions: yej0001
Sorry for the late reply.
308 chamber; muzzle threaded 5/8x24. All factory standard.