• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS: Foundation Weight Kits

DAC_0612

No Excuses
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 10, 2018
    I’ve made 8 sets of these weights for Foundation Stocks. Each kit weighs 1.5 pounds. I’m looking to get $115 each shipped. I have one rifle with them epoxied in and another just using the 3M super strength molding tape either way has worked for me.
    IMG_0346.jpegIMG_0712.jpegIMG_0577.jpeg

Last edited:
    I’ll order more material and make some more if there’s interest still But I sold the last one today. If there is interest it’ll be about 3 days before I’ll have more made up.

Thanks everyone

Have you considered offering brass weight(s) for the Foundation stock comb? Positioned under the adjustable cheek piece. Typically three layers of 3/8” x 1-1/2” or 2” width brass material, stacked plates secured with counter-sunken machine screws, drilled to allow the cheek posts to hold in place.

Reactions: DAC_0612
    Have you considered offering brass weight(s) for the Foundation stock comb? Positioned under the adjustable cheek piece. Typically three layers of 3/8” x 1-1/2” or 2” width brass material, stacked plates secured with counter-sunken machine screws, drilled to allow the cheek posts to hold in place.
    Unfortunately at this time I don’t have the capability to produce something like that.

Last edited:
    Just wanted to update the thread. I am waiting on material to ship still. I have messaged the individuals who have ordered. Called the supplier and they told me next week for shipment now instead of yesterday. As soon as material is sets will ship.

Material has been delivered and is now shiny weights. Will be shipping all paid orders Monday. Will message the others that were interested.

Reactions: kampr
    All sold sets have been shipped and now I have 4 more sets premade.have enough material for 6 more after these now since more material came in since I got impatient.
    IMG_0577.jpeg