• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics ##SOLD## Full Power PEQ15 & Silencerco Radius. Perfect night hunting illumination and RF!

ST42

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
WA
All,

Full kit on the PEQQ15, Full power FDE unit, and a Silencerco Radius. They are both operated using an Insight FDE Dual switch. One button will laze / illuminate the target. the other will range it using the Radius. The Insight switch has has been modified to enable the Radius operation. I have this unit as a spare setup, and it was used about 5 or 6 hunts on a MK12 Holland. Both units are in excellent shape. Yours for $3500.00 shipped to your U.S. Address. ITAR will be respected. No Trades at this time. I’m presently in the field until tomorrow mid day. I will happily text pics to you, and will post pics up when I return home. This set up is the shit and works absolutely easy peasy for smacking coyotes. The only difference between these units and the Easy button, is that you have too push two buttons...😉 PM your questions, and thanks for looking.

ST42

Radius has been sold along with the insight dual switch. here is the new ad for the PEQ15,

wts-fde-peq15-full-power.7008470

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: car16smg
Interested in radius and modified switch if you decide to split.