• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD WTS full Vudoo V22 Three 60 package in AICS AX Chassis

Krob95

Black Multicam Master Race
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 7, 2019
    NoCo
    Well we finally had an offer accepted to buy our first house (wooooo) so to come up with some funds for closing costs I have to sell my brand used Three 60. I bought this new from Altus in their first shipment from Vudoo I believe in June. I have approx 800 rounds through the barrel and have only cleaned it with the Vudoo bore guide and Boretech rimfire blend. It is in perfect condition and shoots exactly how you would expect.

60 degree action
    30moa base
    22” MTU Bartlein barrel threaded 1/2x28TPI
    Pale Brown Post 14 AICS AX chassis w/ 13” forend and Anarchy Outdoors thumbrest
    RRS Aux plate
    Sawtooth 9.27” Arca Rail for the forend
    Gen 1 MDT Ckye Pod (PRS legs)
    Wiebad mini stock pad
    4 poly mags
    Triggertech Diamond 2 stage gold (special edition from Black Friday)

I’m looking for 3750 shipped and insured to your FFL. Add 100 bucks if it has to ship from my FFL. PayPal F&F or add the 4% for G&S.

Just add a scope and ammo and you are ready to shoot! Scope, rings, and my AI are not included.
    A659A6A5-6FDC-4F6B-9394-CCE6CC975BB9.jpeg
    73566847-655B-4035-B6FC-EF0B7E90AA96.jpeg

I’ve had several requests to split this up. I’m not splitting anything unless it’s still here right before my closing date.