• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS GAP Templar Core 6mm Creed MPA folder

robbf213

Private
Minuteman
Jul 10, 2007
Texas
GA Precision Templar V2 action. Pretty much a deviant receiver. Bartlein heavy Palma barrel cut to 16.5” threaded 5/8-24. No break included, always been suppressed. Will include thread protector. 400 rds down the barrel and that’s pretty conservative (per the previous onwer) and 100 by me. Chambered at Core now Altus Shooting. 6mm Creedmoor. Not separating action from stock.

Stock is a MPA newest version folder. It has the full length ARCA rail cut (RAT) and the castle cut on the side. Folder version with the bubble level too. Also has the monopod on the back side and the spigot mounted on the front. Built this as a smaller pack gun easy to carry with it as a folder.

Timney Calvin Elite single stage on it. Optic, bipod, Surefire can are not included but two mags are one plastic, one ai metal. $2300 SOLD, shipping is on the buyer. Will be actually cost to your FFL.

Possible trade for an OBR or LMT MWS, possibly entertain parting out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190923-135652_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190923-135652_Instagram.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 159
  • Screenshot_20190923-135802_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190923-135802_Instagram.jpg
    437.4 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Reactions: kevinsachs
I've got PEQ 15. I'm original owner . Took it out from plastic , played a little with it and in safe it went lol . So its new out of the package. I'm interested in 6 Creed. Please PM if interested.