• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS- GAP10, Zev OZ9, HK VP 40, FNX 45 Tac, TC Encore .50

robbf213

Private
Minuteman
Jul 10, 2007
Texas
WTS, possibly trade, a few guns that just don't get the love they deserve. First up is a gen 1 GAP10 308 with a 20" Proof Research barrel. Round count is unknown. I'm the second owner and I've put around 200 rounds through it. Very accurate. Will ship with two Pmags and nothing else, no optics, bipod etc. $2300SPF plus actual shipping cost to your FFL.
https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/hh540/furlowrobb/20191201_150513.jpg

SPF Zev OZ9, G17 size, roughly 600 rounds down the tube. Has light holster wear but nothing too bad. RMR, suppressor and X300 not included. Carry case and black frame and three mags are included. $1300 SPF plus actual shipping cost shipped to your FFL.

HK VP40, well loved (holster wear) and suppressor ready, extremely accurate and absolutely reliable. Heinie suppressor sights, Original unthreaded barrel and three mags included also. $550 plus actual cost shipped to your FFL.

TC Encore .50 cal with Zeiss Conquest 3x9, less than 10 rounds through it. Excellent condition. $1000 shipped directly to you.

SPF FNX45 Tactical, fde three mags. Great shape. Around 400 rounds through it. Case included, laser and can aren't. $900SPF plus actual shipping to your FFL.

All prices are negotiable, to an extent. If you want better pics just ask. The only trade I'd really be interested in would be a short barreled bolt gun 16-18" or a PVS 30 or other clip on device.

Last edited: