• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS- - Griffin Armament Minimalist Brake x2 **Lowered**

Center Mass

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2008
Pa
I have 2 of these (only took pic of one), both are 5/8x24. Both are in good condition overall with only minor signs of use.

$50 each shipped but would prefer to sell them as a pair.

Would trade one for the same in 1/2x28.

Other trades
Modbutton (not lite) in black
M-brace rings 34/32
Triggertech special R700 black is preferred, straight or curved, bolt release or not.

PP F&F preferred,
PM with any questions.

CM

PXL_20240417_184816012.jpg

Last edited:
I love the Griffin taper mounts for suppressors. I've had zero issues with mine, they hold tight and are super fast.

@TheChief This test made me a believer. I shot these groups with no scope adjustments, 2 different silencers with Griffin taper mounts and just the mount with no can. Zero POI shift, the results speak for themselves...

CM

PXL_20240208_195546354.MP~3.jpg

I've@TheChief This test made me a believer. I shot these groups with no scope adjustments, 2 different silencers with Griffin taper mounts and just the mount with no can. Zero POI shift, the results speak for themselves...
I've got a Bushwhacker 46 and an Explorr 300 (shipping, havent' shot it yet) and they both take the same mounts. I get a bit of shift with the Bushwhacker but its a fairly heavy can. I'm expecting little to no shift with the Explorr. It's only 10 ounces.