• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: GRS Bifrost (green) Tikka T3 T3x inlet 104137

Stooxie

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2018
Northern VA
Hello,

I have a GRS Bifrost Stock for Tikka T3/x Green that I would like to sell. It's been to the range a few times (with excellent results) and is otherwise in the exact same condition as when I bought it new in Feb 2019. Comes with the GRS recoil lug, extra rail piece and the little plastic wedge thingy to keep the bolt stop pin in place. It's a terrific stock with full adjustability for half the price of what other makers charge. Weighs exactly 3 pounds.

Looking for $485 shipped to 48 states. Pretty much any form of payment will do, electronic preferred. Add 4% of there are fees. I have 100% feedback here and over 200 on arfcom.

Thanks!
-Stooxie

20201225_180730.jpg

20201225_180813.jpg

It uses the factory Tikka polymer trigger guard and magazines so it will work with any stock caliber. The barrel channel will accommodate any barrel thickness that could be put on a Tikka. It's a 100% drop-in stock that is as stiff as a chassis with way better ergonomics.

Only reason for selling is that I like the shorter length of pull (13.19") of the GRS Berserk stock versus the 13.78" minimum LOP of the Bifrost. The Bifrost is much more adjustable though. I have about 6 other GRS stocks so I'm a big fan of them!

-Stooxie

Below is what it will look like with the trigger guard and mag. Obviously a different GRS stock but you get the idea. (No, the scope is not touching the barrel 😁) The Bifrost does not need bedding of any kind, unlike the laminate stocks.

-Stooxie

20201230_150203.jpg