• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS gun room clean out stuff - items added as I find them...Surefire, Noveske, Axelson, Leupold and more..

inspcalahan

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2005
The Last Frontier
Payment via PP friends, venmo, check... everything ships USPS priority flat rate. US only. Keep checking back, as I'll add more along the way.

1 - Surefire X300 New in the package - never mounted or used. $135 shipped USPS Priority.
2 - FAKE HK MK23 dummy suppressor - USSOCOM markings and more- M16x1LH thread pitch. The inside is smooth and there are no baffles even resembling the real deal. I got this years back when I first got my MK23, just because...it looks cool! I've never tried actually shooting anything through it. I probably put it on for a few pictures and then it's spent the rest of it's life on a shelf. These are normally $135-150 plus shipping. Get this tacti-cool picture worthy add on for your MK23 for $90 $75 $60shipped USPS priority.

3 - Surefire P115 Nitrolon HK USP light - vintage, old school, call it what you will - this would look rad on your USP! Comes with both the pistol mount and the light with grip pressure pad. Works great. One side of grip pad damaged and fixed with M1Mod0 electrical tape. $40 shipped
IMG_2134.jpg

IMG_2135.jpg

IMG_2136.jpg

IMG_2137.jpg

IMG_2138.jpg

4 - GG&G M1A/M14 bipod rail unit - this has been mounted but is in 99% condition. These work well on the older stocks but the new one's are a bit too thick and the screws for this unit are a hair in the way for the op rod movement, so out they go. $20 shipped.
IMG_2142.jpg

IMG_2143.jpg

IMG_2144.jpg

5 - Surefire Helmet Light HL1-B-TN tan color, comes with the helmet mount and everything, including molle mount - new in the box, never taken out except for photos. IR/White light LED's. Great little piece of low profile light for your tac vest, helmet or just in your pocket when you don't need or want much light. $58 shipped priority USPS SPF

6 - Axelson Tactical Talon 5.56 muzzle brake - 1/2x28 - new, never mounted. $45 shipped
IMG_2202.jpg

IMG_2203.jpg

IMG_2198.jpg

7 - Browning Hi Power 9mm magazines - no clue who makes them - one looks decent with typical HP floor plate, the other looks like maybe a promag or similar. They would make great range mags, so you can save the expensive factory mags. Used, no signs of wear or damage. $28 shipped for both mags.
IMG_2189.jpg

IMG_2190.jpg

IMG_2201.jpg

8 - Noveske KX3 Flash Suppressor - new in the package, never mounted. Put The Pig on your shorty and tame the flame! $110 shipped.
IMG_2195.jpg

IMG_2196.jpg

9 - Leupold STD matte bases and rings for a Weatherby Mark V - the bases are Leupold part 51703 and the medium rings are Leupold part 49901. These were installed on a rifle but never had a scope mounted in them even. The rifle is gone, now these need to go. $30 shipped for both items.
IMG_2192.jpg

IMG_2193.jpg

IMG_2194.jpg

10 - Ruger 10/22 factory stock and barrel - Take off's for a custom build. Basic wood stock, blue hardware and blue barrel. Nothing pictured was used or fired at all. Freshen up your tired old 10/22 with a new barrel and new furniture! Will ship in original box that still has the Ruger lock, papers, etc. $80 shipped priority. (I know - seems a bit high but with shipping from AK in a non flat rate box, I'd like to at least get a few beers out of the deal.) If you don't want it priority and want the slow boat first class the price is $50 shipped.
IMG_2204.jpg

IMG_2205.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2124.jpg
    IMG_2124.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 853
  • IMG_2125.jpg
    IMG_2125.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 847
  • IMG_2126.jpg
    IMG_2126.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 853
  • IMG_2127.jpg
    IMG_2127.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 851
Last edited:
I'll take the helmet light. PM on the way . . . oops ! guess not . . . .

Last edited: