• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS H-S Precision long action stock/bottom metal

Hayden307

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 30, 2022
Wyoming
Not entirely sure what this is all worth so let's start at $300 shipped via UPS. Definitely open to offers and such or can take more pictures if you want to see something specific.

Selling a used but appears to be in good condition H-S Precision Remington long action rifle stock. I am selling it for a friend so have limited details (I have it in hand and these are my pictures if you have questions). It appears to be the PSS010 Remington 700 BDL Long Action Rifle Stock in Tan+Black with bottom metal. Unfortunately, the bottom metal doesn't have any branding or markings so I am not sure what it is exactly.

The stock was used for hunting, definitely has a little wear and tear, and appears to be sanded down for bedding but never bedded. It kind of looks like maybe they come that way but I am not sure. The bottom metal has a little wear just above the trigger but all was in perfect working order when removed. Had a Pierce action in it most recently.

Pretty sure this is the stock ($489.00 MSRP) (Measures 31" end to end)
https://shop.hsprecision.com/product/pss010/

Attachments

• full.jpg
    full.jpg
    905.3 KB · Views: 156
  • right.jpg
    right.jpg
    788.9 KB · Views: 141
  • trigger.jpg
    trigger.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 121
  • metal1.jpg
    metal1.jpg
    323.1 KB · Views: 121
  • metal2.jpg
    metal2.jpg
    327.6 KB · Views: 122
  • bedfront.jpg
    bedfront.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 119
  • bedback.jpg
    bedback.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 109
  • butt.jpg
    butt.jpg
    523.6 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Back to the top. Also tested to see if the bottom metal would support AICS mags and that does not seem to be the case. Still available at any rate!