• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTS (SPF): Hensoldt ZF 3.5-26X56 FFP H59 + ARD + ERATAC

RealRomulus

Minuteman
Oct 8, 2011
BFE, OK
I worked my nuts off to purchase this scope and do not want to sell it, but 2020 keeps doing 2020 things.

There are many great optics in the market these days but the Hensoldt 4-16x56 and this 26x56 still stand as penultimate glass and usability in fog, heavy precipitation, and low light situations for their magnification ratio class.

If you've been eyeing one of these I don't really need to list all the specs off of another website. I have photographed every scratch and nick on the optic - these are all from a handful of Q Creek ELR Matches and the practice for those events. Scope is perfectly functional but has cosmetic blemishes which is why I will list it $500 lower than what others have sold for. Glass is perfect - I never touch or wipe the lenses. I always clean them carefully at home after field use.

Hensoldt ZF 3.5-26x56mm FFP with H59 + ARD + ERATAC + The Original White Box + Bikini Cover

$5100 shipped. Insurance added at request and expense of buyer.

I will be in the woods this weekend but will check my phone at night to respond to any questions or offers. Not interested in trades.

hensoldt side.jpg

hensoldt eyepiece.jpg

hensoldt body.jpg

hensoldt ard.jpg

hensoldt box label.jpg

Hensoldt caps.jpg

hensoldt era tac box.jpg

hensoldt objective scratch.jpg

hensoldt bottom.jpg

hensoldt bottom 2.jpg

1606502163242.png

Last edited:
I want to know what’s behind the double doors with the guitars over them...

If I offered 2.57% off to loyal BJB customers it would coincidentally be $131 off. That’s pretty strange coincidence!

I worked my nuts off to purchase this scope and do not want to sell it, but 2020 keeps doing 2020 things.

There are many great optics in the market these days but the Hensoldt 4-16x56 and this 26x56 still stand as penultimate glass and usability in fog, heavy precipitation, and low light situations for their magnification ratio class.

If you've been eyeing one of these I don't really need to list all the specs off of another website. I have photographed every scratch and nick on the optic - these are all from a handful of Q Creek ELR Matches and the practice for those events. Scope is perfectly functional but has cosmetic blemishes which is why I will list it $500 lower than what others have sold for. Glass is perfect - I never touch or wipe the lenses. I always clean them carefully at home after field use.

Hensoldt ZF 3.5-26x56mm FFP with H59 + ARD + ERATAC + The Original White Box + Bikini Cover

I will be in the woods this weekend but will check my phone at night to respond to any questions or offers. Not interested in trades.

View attachment 7483982

View attachment 7483983

View attachment 7483984

View attachment 7483981

View attachment 7483985

View attachment 7483986

View attachment 7483987

View attachment 7483988

View attachment 7483989

View attachment 7483990

View attachment 7483991

View attachment 7483982

View attachment 7483983

View attachment 7483984

View attachment 7483981

View attachment 7483985

View attachment 7483986

View attachment 7483987

View attachment 7483988

View attachment 7483989

View attachment 7483990

View attachment 7483991
Is this scope still available?