• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS Hesco U210 plates, multi-curve SAPI cut, medium

cherokeefan03

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2017
Selling my U210s as I never use them. They were put into an LV-MBAV and then put in a rubbermaid tub, thats it. Absolute top of the line, lightest and thinnest special threat plates Hesco makes, good to stop m855a1 multi hit and single hit API-BZ. Super comfy, can barely tell you're wearing them.

This particular size retails at 910-940 per plate before taxes and shipping.

I'm looking for $1450 shipped and insured for the pair OBO. If somewhat local I can knock the price down some depending on how far the drive.

Take Paypal F&F, Venmo, and Zelle.

IMG_1646 (1).jpegIMG_1645 (1).jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Astra9
Selling my U210s as I never use them. They were put into an LV-MBAV and then put in a rubbermaid tub, thats it. Absolute top of the line, lightest and thinnest special threat plates Hesco makes, good to stop m855a1 multi hit and single hit API-BZ. Super comfy, can barely tell you're wearing them.

This particular size retails at 910-940 per plate before taxes and shipping.

I'm looking for $1450 shipped and insured for the pair OBO. If somewhat local I can knock the price down some depending on how far the drive.

Take Paypal F&F, Venmo, and Zelle.

View attachment 7745304View attachment 7745305
Did you sell these?