• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS HK MP5 Machine Gun Transferable

1_ar_newbie

Head idiot in charge
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2009
Austin, TX
Selling my HK MP5F machinegun. Would never sell but divorce sucks.

Registered receiver from hard times armory. Build used a minty MP5 F complete gun and was built by Joe at Dakota tactical (one of the best HK builders). Has 3 round burst and all the “F” upgrades

On a form 3 at my dealer. Will ship to your dealer as soon as form 3 is approved. So, you could start a form for next week!

Unfired after build

PM for tons of pics

$45k sold!

Attachments

• MP5f.jpg
    MP5f.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 1,112
Last edited:
I’ll buy it for $250. Then sell it back to you when you are ready. Man I wish you could keep it.

I hope you don't sell it...find another way.

If it's come to you needing to sell off your hobby, i hope she gets what she has coming to her. Karma

I sold my transferables but kept the MP-5.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU.

Reactions: stefan73
Selling my HK MP5F machinegun. Would never sell but divorce sucks.

Registered receiver from hard times armory. Build used a minty MP5 F complete gun and was built by Joe at Dakota tactical (one of the best HK builders). Has 3 round burst and all the “F” upgrades

On a form 3 at my dealer. Will ship to your dealer as soon as form 3 is approved. So, you could start a form for next week!

Unfired after build

PM for tons of pics

$45k
Is the gun and sear still available? Is it married to the gun or is it removeable?

I am sorry for your loss of the MP5. I hope you recover quickly. My favorite select fire weapon of all time.