• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS: HK MR556 / CR556 Complete Upper with Geissele Rail

AI Shooter

Lance Commandant
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2014
North Carolina
Up for sale is a HK MR556 / CR556 Upper Receiver that comes complete with a HK bolt carrier group, HK extended charging handle, a Geissele HK Super Modular Rail, and a Surefire WarComp flash hider/brake. This upper has the heavy profile competition barrel and shoots sub moa groups with 70 and 77 grain match ammo. It only has 200 rounds fired through it and the entire upper is in "like new" condition. I'm only selling it to fund the purchase of a new match rifle for next season.

I’m asking $1975 shipped to your door (buyer will have to pay for insurance, if desired).

PayPal and Venmo are preferred for payment as long as the buyer covers all transaction fees. I’ll also accept cash during a face-to-face deal if you live near Raleigh, NC. Feel free to PM me with any questions/requests for additional photos you might have.

Thanks for checking out my listing and have a good one! S/F!

IMG-6903.jpg
IMG-6905.jpg
IMG-6907.jpg
IMG-6908.jpg
IMG-6904.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jb41291