• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: HK SP5, BNIB, $3200 delivered to your FFL

j741

Hide Member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 10, 2017
    Greater Seattle Area
    Brand new in box, unfired. Factory new with all accessories. Price is $3200 delivered to FFL of your choice. Will ship from FFL to FFL. Due to WA state mag limits, I'm only wanting to sell this outside of WA state.

Not looking for any trades and the price is firm on it. It costs my FFL $100 to ship with full insurance even using USPS Priority Mail, and I paid $3270 MSRP, so $3200 is lowest I'll go.

The pen didn't stand out too well in the pics but if you zoom in a bit you can see my username on there.

Last edited:
    Brand new in box, unfired. Factory new with all accessories. Cash price is $3350 delivered to FFL of your choice. Will ship from FFL to FFL. Due to upcoming WA state mag limits, I'm only wanting to sell this outside of WA state.

Not looking for any trades and the price is firm on it. It costs my FFL $100 to ship with full insurance even using USPS Priority Mail, and MSRP is $3269, so $3350 is lowest I'll go. Happy to keep it or put on GunBroker if it doesn't sell at $3350 delivered.

Just a stock photo here, happy to send real photo direct to serious buyers.

View attachment 7898479
    Keep the gun, move states. Problem solved. 👍

GLWS!

Well, WA will grandfather the mags. Its just that when selling to someone I can not include the mags after July 1 so it'll be easiest to just sell out of state.