• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS Hornady .30 cal. ELD-X 178 Grain 9 Boxes / 900 bullets

LRShooter101

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2013
Southern, IN
Looking to sell 900 Bullets (9 x100 count boxes) of Hornady .30 cal ELD-X 178 Grain bullets. These are brand new, the seals are still intact on the box. They are all the same lot. The price for all 900 bullets is FIRM at $385.00, and that amount includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail.

.30 ELD-X 178 - 1.jpg

.30 ELD-X 178 - 2.jpg

I can take PayPal (Friends & Family) or a Money Order for payment.

Not looking to cash in on the current situation, just looking to help another shooter out, a lot of shooters here have helped me. I am done shooting in 2021 (possibly longer) due to a number of a reasons. Given the current availability situation, there is no reason these should be sitting on my reloading bench and collecting dust for many months to come when someone else needs them but can't get them. I am just trying to recover what I have in them.

Please make sure that you respond here with an "I will take it" to prevent any arguments over who has 1st dibs.

Any questions please let me know, Thank You!

Last edited: