• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories *SOLD!* Hornady 6.5CM 140gr ELD-M FTF in PHX/Chandler, AZ

Basher

I fly stuff and I know things.
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2004
Lafayette IN, USA
I have one case (200rnds) of Hornady 6.5CM 140gr ELD-M ammo for sale. Not looking to ship right now, so FTF in the Chandler, AZ area.

I paid $240 for it from TargetSportsUSA, so that’s what I’m asking. Price is firm, no trades. Any questions, just ask. I’ll post the lot number and a photo in a bit. First posted “I’ll take it” gets it, and this is cross-posted. Thanks!

Last edited:
No, but I’m planning to use my .308 and .22 more regularly for the next while to build wind reading skills, and can spare a case of 6.5 to get set up for that in the short term. I have a few others I’m hanging on to. :)

Would you ship?

I will if I have to, and if the buyer covers shipping costs, but I’m not at that point yet. Shipping ammo is a huge PITA since I have to drive to the UPS Customer Care Center to do it, and it’s expensive without a commercial account. If I decide to ship, I’ll note that change in the ad, but I may be more inclined to keep the ammo before shipping it. Thanks for asking!

Reactions: Tollbuilder