• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTS - Hornady LNL AP With Case Feeder Bundle (San Diego)

Meety Peety

It's possible
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2017
San Diego
For sale: Hornady LNL AP with 3D printed case feeder and a bunch of accessories. Case feeder works very well, everything is in good working order, etc. Used mainly for loading 9mm in big batches.

I'd like to sell this as a bundle, but willing to split as indicated below. I am willing to ship this if the buyer covers actual shipping costs. I can use pirate ship to keep that cost down, but we can get a quote before finalizing a deal. Otherwise, local pickup in San Diego or I can arrange to meet somewhere within a reasonable distance.

See spreadsheet for everything that is included. Note that the dies/bullet feeder shown are not included, but I didn't want to pull them all out of the bushings just for a picture.

Option 1: Everything in the top part of the spreadsheet (Press, case feeder, Inline Fab accessories, shell plate, ptx, etc) - $570 (45% off retail)
Option 2:
Everything in the entire spreadsheet, enough to setup 3 calibers + some extras - $1000 (45% off retail) $750
LNL AP Spreadsheet.JPG

20230904_132027.jpg

20230904_130337.jpg

20230904_141804.jpg

Last edited: