• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: IMI 77grain SMK + Magtech 77gr. SMK (5.56)

94celica

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2023
Tennessee
Greetings,

I have 880 rounds of IMI 77gr. OTM LR MOD 1 - packs of 20.

And 850 rounds of Magtech 77gr. HPBT SMK - packs of 50

Looking to sell either IMI or Magtech all at once, or both at once.

.80 per round.

Prefer to meet up locally in Nashville area and West Tennessee. Could possibly ship too but trying local first. Shipping would be through UPS Ground, payment through GunTab (escrow) for buyer/seller confidence. If you want to video chat beforehand, request any pictures, do a jig and a dance... anything to prove authenticity of product and seller, let me know.

Thanks,
-Roman

Attachments

• photo_2023-10-13_00-37-34.jpg
    photo_2023-10-13_00-37-34.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
IMI is still for sale.

880 rounds $700 shipped to anywhere in the continental US. Payment though GunTab Escrow. We can split the 2.9% processing fee.

All 880 IMI still for sale.

$700 shipped
to anywhere in the continental US. Payment though GunTab Escrow. We can split the 2.9% processing fee. Or local pickup in West Tennessee or Nashville.

BurtG became unresponsive so I'm moving on to a new buyer. 🤷‍♂️

I was not unresponsive you wanted to talk on the phone. I tried to call with no response

Add in no feedback , non standard payment platform and foreign name yeah I’ll pay a little more from midway
No missed calls on my end my friend, nor did you try to update me regarding any of your concerns here or attempted call(s) in our private conversation. Maybe I should change my name to Joseph R. Biden. :LOL:

Last edited: