• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTS IRD Patrol M300W with accessories

wigwamitus

Strictly Offensive Kit
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2014
LBJ
WTS IRD Patrol M300W with accessories

Up for sale is an original IRD M300W with accessories

50675981376_2adfbb095c_k.jpg

The unit itself will be as shown with the lanyard and the butler creek on front, price $5,500 (list is $6,900) See price drop updates in most recent posts below in this thread.

The battery extension cap for $50 (list is $99)

The DLOC weapons mount shown, will be $150 (list is over $200)

I also have the flash cards it comes with, the thermal will ship with the flash cards

Then unit will also ship with the LEMO cable and the image management software.

I will find a soft pouch and ship it with a soft pouch as well.

This unit includes the clipon capability which is not present in the currently available units.

The 3xG Magnifier has been custom modified with two locking screws.
The first locking screw locks the clamp onto the focus ring. It will not move.
The second locking screw prevents the magnifier from turning in the clamp adapter. This screw works fine on .22LR, but on 556 I had to loctite this screw to keep it from moving. Once loctited I fast fired 60rds and it held. I suspect it will also work on 762 but I have not tried it.
The 3xG magnifier price will be $1,900.

I mostly use the patrol as a spotter either on my head on in a pouch. I occasionally use it on the .22lR for critter control around the chicken coop.

See the Night Ops threads for recent pics of this patrol side by side with the new Nox. They are essentially equivalent.

Shipping with be included to CONUS.

Reasonable offers considered.

Payment methods:
Check
Money Order
Venmo
Wire

PM with questions

Thanks for looking !!

Last edited:
Damn, SierraLima let me know you were selling this. Wish you had listed it a month ago. Mine should be arriving from TNVC next week, and I still have to source and buy the accessories😑

SPF on the magnifier to Plinkit. Thanks !!

3xG is SOLD
All other items still available

Ok, here's a more complete pic of what's included.

50683827963_a34d135ca5_k.jpg

Upper left is the IRD "Flash Card" manual. Below that (at 9pm relative to the patrol) is the card with the sim card containing the image management software.

At 8pm is the DLOC mount, a highly repeatable mount. Won an Army award in 2008 for being highly repeatable. I've gotten an average of 0.625 IPHY with remounts in clipon mode with this mount (those tests with with a SNIPE, but same mount and same housing etc).

At 6pm is the bultere creek that fits the front end. Useful for one handed nucs.

At 4pm is a nicer eyepiece shade.

At 3pm is the IRD version of the LEMO cable.

At 1pm is an eyepiece shade for clipon mode (keeps rain, snow, ice and moonlight out of the day scope and occular lens of the patrol).

And in the center is the patrol itself with lanyard and extra battery extension cap.
==
Price drop to $5,250 shipped to CONUS.

payment terms remain

check
money order
venmo
wire

thanks for looking !!

Price drop to $5,000 shipped to CONUS

==

payment terms remain

check
money order
venmo
wire

thanks for looking !!

Thru lens pics from patrol

images from around house and barnyard ...
50651310022_3a65a6bbe8_k.jpg

50651221506_eeaa13fb34_k.jpg

50651303802_3abd0c8186_k.jpg

Price drop $4,900 shipped to CONUS

payment terms remain

check
money order
venmo
wire

thanks for looking !!

What can you use a patrol for ??

Thermal range finder with a laser designator !!

46520885385_acb5386ac7_k.jpg

That's a patrol with a RAPTAR S/ES on top.

Price drop $4,800 shipped to CONUS

check
money order
venmo
wire

thanks for looking !!

"This unit includes the clipon capability which is not present in the currently available units. "

Can you discuss this more? I was looking at the Snipe-IR since I'd really like a clip-on unit, but being this is half the price and you say it's clip-on capable...... 🤔

Thanks!

I’m so glad to still see you this here still!!! Getting pretty close to the time my bonus comes in!