• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: Jim Fuller Rifle Dynamics Romy PSL

EazyID

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2019
    Boise, ID
    Never fired "guerilla sniper package" Romanian PSL in 7.62 x 54r. Ordered it and sent directly from TGI to Jim F at Rifle Dynamics ~10 years ago, and has been a safe queen....and now I need the space. I saw this package in an article while on deployment...and just had to have it...

It was built on a NoDak spud receiver.

After all this time I don't have the invoice but it consisted of new trigger, chopped barrel to minimize barrel whip, FSC installed, and stock converted to regular AK style.

Includes 2 original 10-round magazines.

$2,100 shipped & insured CONUS to your FFL from me directly.

Venmo, Zelle, or ppal f&f . Maybe money order but had bad luck lately with mail, we can discuss. partial trades + cash considered. Not looking for anything specific other than maybe a mid-tier Japanese mil scope with xmas-type reticle.

20190828_221200.jpg
    20190828_221208.jpg
    20190828_221217.jpg
    20190828_221221.jpg

20190717_223138.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: InnaWoods86
    That didn't last long. Jim Fuller makes some great stuff. I have a Krink that he did for me over 10 years ago. It is awesome.

I still have a Fuller draco and a Hungarian AMD - just like this from back when he was working in the shop and taking the time to talk to customers.