• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SOLD: JTAC Elf Owl Chassis for Howa Mini Action

CCCCanuck

Ruler of Omicron Persei 8
Minuteman
Mar 17, 2010
Portsmouth, NH
SOLD

Looking to sell my JTAC Elf Owl Chassis for a Howa Mini action:

Specs:
Collapsing stock w/adjustable cheekpiece
Magpul MOE K Grip
Cerakoted Noveske Bazooka Green
7.5" Handguard

Link to JTAC for more info:
JTAC Elf Owl Chassis

Some wear where the stock rails collapse as shown. Barreled action not included.

Asking $600 shipped, these are currently about a 6 week lead time to order. Payment via Zelle or paypal + fees.

itT736V.jpg

UJhOZ5P.jpg

WqRHBvR.jpg

Last edited:
Looking to sell my JTAC Elf Owl Chassis for a Howa Mini action:

Specs:
Collapsing stock w/adjustable cheekpiece
Magpul MOE K Grip
Cerakoted Noveske Bazooka Green
7.5" Handguard

Link to JTAC for more info:
JTAC Elf Owl Chassis

Some wear where the stock rails collapse as shown. Barreled action not included.

Asking $625 shipped, these are currently about a 6 week lead time to order. Payment via Zelle or paypal + fees.

itT736V.jpg

UJhOZ5P.jpg

WqRHBvR.jpg
How sturdy is the collapsible stock? I have the 6.5 grendel action and I'm looking at ordering one of their chassis but I can't decide if I want the collapsible stock or the ar15 tube style.

How sturdy is the collapsible stock? I have the 6.5 grendel action and I'm looking at ordering one of their chassis but I can't decide if I want the collapsible stock or the ar15 tube style.
At full extension I would give it an 8/10, the other two settings get more like a 7/10. I didn't really notice it when it was loaded up while shooting.