• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD: KAC - KNIGHT'S ARMAMENT 6.5 CREEDMOOR SR-25 PR M-LOK URX 4 UPPER RECEIVER - 22" BARREL

jmanrogers

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 28, 2009
Alexandria, LA
SOLD TO Hootiewho

Selling a new KAC - KNIGHT'S ARMAMENT 6.5 CREEDMOOR SR-25 PR M-LOK URX 4 UPPER RECEIVER - 22" BARREL

This came to me in an uncommercial brown box wrapped in bubble paper. Break in instructions included. Barrel is DIMPLED....I believe these were contract overruns from SOCOM. Cannot confirm.

KAC case not included, but it will ship in a protected case.

$3900 shipped via FedEx ground. Price is FIRM!

First “I’ll take it” gets it!

Last edited:
Reactions: BoreBear
Hootiewho I have one of these on back order. May I ask you a silly question that I can’t seem to find the answer to online? Is the barrel thread 3/4”-24 like the .308/7.62? Assume so but wanted to be sure...

Hootiewho I have one of these on back order. May I ask you a silly question that I can’t seem to find the answer to online? Is the barrel thread 3/4”-24 like the .308/7.62? Assume so but wanted to be sure...

I have not pulled the brake but it looks like it is.