Firearms WTS KAC SR-25 6.5 Creedmoor Upper (price drop)

TheOE800

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    USA
    New, unfired and unmounted by me - test fired at the KAC facility where it was born of course. Full upper featuring the new non-IBN URX6 mlok rail (notice the anti-rotation tab and milled slot in receiver), 22” dimpled barrel, new MAMS 2 port QDC brake, unique 6.5 BCG, micro sight set, ambi charging handle, KAC 5-slot MLOK rail, and manual/break-in instructions. Does not come from KAC with a fancy egg crate box, just bubble wrapped in a shipping box.

$4225$4100 shipped/insured CONUS/lower 48 via FedEx ground. May consider offers, not really looking for trades. First “I’ll take it” or dibs takes precedence over PM.

Bank cheque, USPS MO, Zelle, Venmo, etc preferred. PayPal will be considered and you will need to follow payment directions.

Last edited:

TheOE800

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    USA
    What makes the BCG unique?

To my eye the lug shape with regard to the webbing is different vs the E2 SR-25 bolt, presumably for strength. Additionally, the dual ejectors are on opposite lugs instead of both across from the extractor. Finally, the carrier is cut differently on the bottom, I presume for weight.

Reactions: bigjake83

pnw_1368

Private
    Minuteman
    Jun 19, 2020
    I have an Elcan 1-4 and cash add on if you may interest. Please feel free to pm me for further discussion. Seven zero seven nine five four one four zero two.
    Thanks

pnw_1368

Private
    Minuteman
    Jun 19, 2020
    Also have an unfire SP5 extremely low serial number open to trade as well.

Hootiewho

Sergeant
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    May 12, 2006
    SC
    Mine has been shooting extremely well FWIW. Definitely a lot tighter grouping than most 762 KAC's I've shot.

Reactions: TheOE800

jbonnie

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Jun 14, 2020
    thanks for selling it to me, sir!