• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: KAC SR-25 ACC Upper receiver with 3/4x24 Deadair Brake

Starman_Dan

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2020
I accept PayPal G&S + Fees, F&F, or Venmo. No notes in PayPal.

Only trades I am interested in at this time would be a partial trade for ~300rds of Black Hills Mk262 or Mk318 Mod 1 + cash

Took last listing down because the lower has been sold. This listing is for the upper only.

KAC 16" SR-25 ACC - $3990 Shipped + G&S Fees

Upper album

BCG Album

Purchased last year from a collector who put 50rds on the rifle. Since then I have taken it to 1000yds once, a couple small range days, and a short hike for a total of <450 additional rounds with about half of those being suppressed with a Slash's XH buffer and Sandman-S.

Test target is 1.042 MOA

The upper is lightly rattle canned with Aervoe #977, #979, #999 with small scratches and scuffs to the paint from MLOK accessories and light use. The dead air mount has some built up carbon on it, but the overall condition of the rifle is very good.

The upper will include:

- PRI Gas Buster charging handle

- 3/4x24 Dead Air muzzle brake, installed by a certified KAC armorer (NS Armory)

- Test Target

Last edited: