• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTS- Kahles K16i SM1 10515 **SOLD**

Center Mass

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2008
Pa
Final price before is goes back in the safe. Reasonable offer considered.
Always open to trade ideas but I have a very narrow list of thing I want/Need. However, I am always a sucker for a good deal on high end glass.....

This scope is in like new condition without a mark on it and absolutely perfect glass. It was sent back to Kahles because I thought the illumination was not as bright as it should be. They went over the entire scope thoroughly, did repairs, and even put a new battery cap on because the old one had the usual coin marks. Now the illumination is very bright, not Razor bright, but still visible in bright sunlight. After it came back from Kahles, it was never mounted again. It pains me a bit to sell it because is it such a nice optic but I really don't have a use for it and don't expect to any time soon....

Scope will come with original box and Vortex defender scope caps. Below is also a pic of the work slip done to the scope while it was at Kahles.

Asking $1600 $1500 $1450 shipped
Paypal F&F is preferred but Money Order is ok also.

Please PM me with any question.

CM

IMG_20210626_080620534.jpg

IMG_20210626_080659875.jpg

IMG_20210626_080850480_1.jpg

IMG_20210626_081401260.jpg

Last edited:
Don’t see trades

Yeah, I did have a couple listed but I found a K252i I wanted last week so I removed them. I am always open to trades but I have a very narrow list of things I want/need, think high end....

If I think of anything specific I will add them.

Thanks,
CM