• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTS: Kahles K525i LSW SKMR3 5-25x56 - SOLD

GSD84

Private
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Dallas
Up for sale is a Kahles K525i 5-25x56 optic with left side windage and the SKMR3 reticle. Scope is in awesome shape, never been mounted. Will include some Vortex precision rings and scope caps for it. Not interested in trades.

If this is still up, its still available.
$2500 shipped to your door insured.
20200719_162312.jpg

20200719_162357.jpg
20200719_162524.jpg
20200719_162709.jpg
20200719_162725.jpg
20200719_163119.jpg
20200719_163148.jpg

Pretty sure it is, since it says "If this is still up, its still available."
hey shitbag how did you get involved in this conversation? Haven’t you seen posts where the seller is asking to delete because their item sold. Fuckin punkass.

And yet he was right, thankfully.

Which caps come with it? Small thing overall but just checking. Im trying to get all my scopes on aadmount caps. I need another 525i but toy money is getting a little tight.

Reactions: stangfish
And yet he was right, thankfully.

Which caps come with it? Small thing overall but just checking. Im trying to get all my scopes on aadmount caps. I need another 525i but toy money is getting a little tight.

They're vortex defender caps. Just something I was passing along to the next person.

hey shitbag how did you get involved in this conversation? Haven’t you seen posts where the seller is asking to delete because their item sold. Fuckin punkass.
Although this is a public forum, and I don't owe you an explanation, I got involved because I had literally just sent him a PM inquiring about purchasing it. I'm still debating between it and stepping up to a ZCO. I love my 624i though, so the 525i has the edge at the moment.

Cool your jets, I'm not the one making myself look like a "punkass".

Although this is a public forum, and I don't owe you an explanation, I got involved because I had literally just sent him a PM inquiring about purchasing it. I'm still debating between it and stepping up to a ZCO. I love my 624i though, so the 525i has the edge at the moment.

In the same boat... I think I'm saving up an extra $1000 and getting the ZCO for Christmas.

Thank God,Now I can quit looking at it. I was going to buy it several days ago,but don't have anything that needs new optics on it.
Enjoy it!

Reactions: Hunting2019
littlepod, Thank you! Two sure would be pricey!! Hope you can get that ZCO bud!

Thanks... I'll need two of those too :p My current scope the Parallax is Clockwise, it looks like the European scopes are CCW... so I'll screw up going between the Vudoo and the 308... sigh. I might be sticking with my current scopes for quite some time :)

Reactions: Hunting2019

Do NOT post in another user’s PX ad unless it in an attempt to purchase the item.