• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTS Kahles K525i SKMR3 LSW

NBot

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Kahles k525i lsw with AAD Caps and both spinners

$2300 shipped

IMG_8415.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8417.jpeg
    IMG_8417.jpeg
    332.6 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_8418.jpeg
    IMG_8418.jpeg
    318.6 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_8419.jpeg
    IMG_8419.jpeg
    344.7 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_8415.jpeg
    IMG_8415.jpeg
    403.9 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_8416.jpeg
    IMG_8416.jpeg
    310.3 KB · Views: 201
Reactions: simonp
Free bump and a random question: on the lsw knob, does the outer ring spin freely? Mine spins freely and I have to grab the turret closer to the scope to adjust my windage.

I have two 525, and they both have the outer cap on the windage spinning freely

Free bump and a random question: on the lsw knob, does the outer ring spin freely? Mine spins freely and I have to grab the turret closer to the scope to adjust my windage.

Same.

That's their "Twist Guard" feature. Supposedly stops your windage turret from being accidentally dialed.

That's their "Twist Guard" feature. Supposedly stops your windage turret from being accidentally dialed.
This is correct. The 525 has it and the 624 does not have that feature.

Free bump, glws. Love mine and wish I had some extra for another.

Is this still available and are you open to trades? If so, anything in particular that you're looking for?