• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

wts kelbly atlas tactical 6mm cm cheap

BR7.62

Minuteman
Mar 6, 2017
blossburg pa 16912
SOLD PENDING FUNDS
if you have questions or comments please shoot me a pm.
i was holding on to this action thinking id do a 308 but i never get time to shoot or anything.
barrel:
6mm creedmoor
Krieger 8 twist
M24 profile
24"
Muzzle threaded
Fits flat Bolt face Atlas tactical
Chambered and everything by kelbly
Unfired, it was installed in an action

stock is a mcmillan a1-3 was for a remington 700 w/ varmint barrel.
been opened up for the atlas and m24 profile. good shape bedded to an atlas w/ devcon.

badger bottom metal, has a couple relief cuts made to work w/ atlas action.
2 steel mags and a pmag

action i got on trade, it looks like they smacked the bolt handle open, i havent shot it but dont think it would be an issue.
the rail on the left lower side is curved down slightly from this. i got this on trade on here and the fellow failed to mention this.
i dont think it is an issue but worth mentioning. cycles nice, i think he said it had a thousand rounds but i cant remember now

timney trigger as well.

i dont think ill get to this project any time soon. 1200$ plus shipping. should be a screaming deal...
36x6x6 box at 14 pounds from blossburg pa 16912 to you for an estimate plug all that in at usps.com dont forget to add 9$ at least for insurance.
i will take paypal plus 3% or usps money order. those are the two options. not paypal friends and family, not a western union money or or cashiers check.

Last edited:
Reactions: BLKWLFK9
How much would you take for just the barreled action? I just need the action and or the barrel also