• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS Kifaru Reckoning, Tac Frame, Guide Lid, Great Deal.

epaultmbt

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2008
N.C.
I had to cancel a hunting trip due to work. I bought this pack for the trip and it's only had sleeping bags in it. I've been out with it on 5 or 6 training walks to fit it. The bag is in pristine condition, good as new.

Included:
Ranger green reckoning
Tan/ranger green tactical frame
Ranger green guide lid
Ranger green water bottle pocket
Ranger green small belt pouch

Bellow are the links to all the items.

$620 shipped to your door.

How tall are you? I’m 5’10” and somewhat stocky, on their website it looks like I’m right between 24” and 26”?

I'm 5' 9" and 200lb's.

I'm running my load lifters on the lowest rung. I think the 26" would be ridiculous on me.

How tall are you? I’m 5’10” and somewhat stocky, on their website it looks like I’m right between 24” and 26”?

I have a Kifaru and Im 5’10” and 175lbs. I have the 26” frame and it fits me great. Maybe even a little bigger than I need. I have also run a 24” frame and it fit me well too.Either would work well for you. Just personal preference in how much load lifter you want.....

I have a Kifaru and Im 5’10” and 175lbs. I have the 26” frame and it fits me great. Maybe even a little bigger than I need. I have also run a 24” frame and it fit me well too.Either would work well for you. Just personal preference in how much load lifter you want.....

FYI, best pack ever!!!